Sunday, June 14, 2009

11 months!

She is the third child... She does not bath daily (shocking) well after I ruined my first born's skin by keeping him to clean I decided I would not do the same to my princess... She eats everything and I really do mean everything. The only she has not had is the liquid form of honey. This girl loves to eat. Her personality is a lot like both brothers. She has the fit throwing ability like Riley as well as the I can climb on and off of anything I want, I'm invincible...She has fallen off the couch numerous times now but doesn't seem to mind. Like Myles she is a snuggeler. She loves to wrestle, like I said she is the third. She can be demanding at times especially when her brothers have something she wants, thus the reason she gets to eat everything. Thankfully she is sleeping thru the night these days, unfortunately Jeff and I can't seem to get our happy butts in bed before one am...shocking I know. Zoey is such a delight. She brings much to our family and we just can't get enough of her.

1 comment: