Not pictured Myles 5 1/2 and Taylor 9!! Taylor looks just like Tammie when we were younger, it's amazing really.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
My childhood bestie!!
After Myles' T-ball we headed to Gilroy to have a family picnic with my childhood best friend and her entire family. We have not seen each other in about nine years. It was only recently that we reconnected thru myspace, go figure. Anyways Tammie and I grew up together. We played sports together, went to elementary school together, vacationed together and much much more. We were inseparable except we always fought!! Her home was my second home which worked out well since she only lived directly across the street from me :)Still to this day we are very much alike. We both love kids and have or have had a family childcare home, we both have three kiddos ranging from nine to nine months!! I am looking forward to her returning to this area this summer so we can really spend some quality time together. We have great childhood memories together but I am hoping we can make new memories with our kids :) It was so busy this day that I barely took any pictures, sad to say I do not even have one of her and I together. Next time.
Nathan 14 months and Zoey at nine months. It is amazing to me how much Nathan looks like Tammie's younger brother!! Shocking really.
Lindsay 2 1/2 what a sweatheart!
Riley and Nathan.
Tammie and her youngest.
Not pictured Myles 5 1/2 and Taylor 9!! Taylor looks just like Tammie when we were younger, it's amazing really.
Not pictured Myles 5 1/2 and Taylor 9!! Taylor looks just like Tammie when we were younger, it's amazing really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment