Friday, April 10, 2009

Family Fun Day!

On this special Family Fun Day we brought our special friend Tessa with us as we ventured off to Great America! Surprisingly it is a very kid friendly place. So many age appropriate rides. Lucky for us is was not very busy at all. Us big kids even got to sneak in the "good" rides





So I was going to do this Xtreme Fly'n thing with Tessa but I chickened out so Jeff went instead. I will try to post the video of it soon :)
Tessa and I snuck in two rides, if that wasn't enough all ready Jeff made me go on with him!! Myles went on this when he was not even two but I guess they changed the requirements because now he is not tall enough, so strange.
Love Love their faces!!
Riley's First Roller Coaster Ride! He loved it and went on it three times, once with each us big kids!


!!

No comments: