Saturday, March 28, 2009

The wildest animals at the zoo were these two!

So we took all three kiddos to the SF Zoo for the first time in their lives :) It has been at least nine years since I have gone any many more for Jeff. It has changed since the last time I went still not all that great but better than in the past. Anyhow the kids were an absolute mess when we got there, seriously no fun almost wanted to turn around and leave :( About halfway through our time there they sorta snapped out of it and we all began having fun together!! I think the kids liked the Monkeys, Chimps, Apes and Gorillas the best, go figure since they can both relate to them oh so well!! I think we may try to check out the Oakland Zoo sometime soon too. I was a little bummer we did not see elephants this time around so I am hoping that the Oakland Zoo will have them. If not then on to Marine World :) Enjoy the pics!! A few of our favorites!








Here one second
Gone the next!

No comments: