Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A, B, C's!!

Riley is amazing, honestly simply amazing. All though I may have an extensive preschool teaching background and many supplies are with in arms reach I fail daily at engaging Riley in any preschool like activity. However today was not one of those days!! This morning we headed to Glory to pick up a few things ant Michael's that I had been putting off. Much to my surprise we found this amazing wooden alphabet puzzle! I know you must be thinking what is so great about this abc puzzle right, well lets just say that wooden puzzles are not cheap!! This puzzle though is probably the best find I have had in awhile! It cost me $1.00!!! The other great thing about this amazing puzzle is that we got to color it however we wanted too!! Of course Riley can not stay in the lines all to well so I helped out a bit:) Anyhow since buying this puzzle a few hours ago Riley has managed to recognize a few letters! A for Auntie Christie! D for Dad! G for Gi Gi's, grandma and grandpa! M for Myles and Mom! R for Riley! U for Uncle! and Z for Zoey! Okay well for never working with him before today which I still do not feel like I did I think he is pretty AMAZING!!

Here it is!


and yes as usual he is pantless!!

No comments: