Zoey is five months! She is such a smart baby! I do not recall the boys ever being so attentive at such a young age. I feel like I can have real conversations with her and she actually understands and responds to me as if she knows what I am saying! Love it!! She rolls from front to back, back to front,, she scoots, she laughs a ton and screams in excitement really loud at times! She loves to hold things even water bottles and she knows what they are for as she tries to drink from them. She just loves to take her socks off and eat her feet as well as anything she can manage to get in her mouth. She is really just a very happy and easy going baby. The downside is she is not quite a good sleeper unless I am holding her all night long. During the day though her naps are just perfect! It almost makes me want to have another baby, well if we could clone her anyways!!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Five Months!
Zoey is five months! She is such a smart baby! I do not recall the boys ever being so attentive at such a young age. I feel like I can have real conversations with her and she actually understands and responds to me as if she knows what I am saying! Love it!! She rolls from front to back, back to front,, she scoots, she laughs a ton and screams in excitement really loud at times! She loves to hold things even water bottles and she knows what they are for as she tries to drink from them. She just loves to take her socks off and eat her feet as well as anything she can manage to get in her mouth. She is really just a very happy and easy going baby. The downside is she is not quite a good sleeper unless I am holding her all night long. During the day though her naps are just perfect! It almost makes me want to have another baby, well if we could clone her anyways!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment