Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daddy's little girl!


Can I just say that this is probably one of my favorite pictures of Jeff with Zoey! Even though Jeff has been one handed for almost five months now he still amazes me by how he chooses to care for our children. Jeff is often in pain because of his thumb, wrist and elbow yet he will carry Zoey, Riley and sometimes even Myles around without complaining. These last few months have been really hard physically on our family yet by Gods grace and an amazing support system filled with friends and family we are getting by. Even though there is this blue obstruction in the way Zoey and Jeff always make the best of their time together as you can see above.

All though Jeff is one handed, he has managed to watch all three kids for me so I can run errands alone, go to apts, He has made the kids meals, changed multiple poopie diapers and clothes, bathed the munchkins, done some housework, grocery shopped and continued to work full time. (I must seem really lazy about now)In light of this tough season of life we have been going through we realised that we have grown to be more depended on God and to one another. Something that still amazes us about this time is how the body of Christ works together. It was truly a blessing to see not just the new community we are involved in support us but those in the past and even those far away come together to meet or physical needs. We could not have gotten through this time without any of you. Since I have gotten really bad about sending out thank you notes, please know your kind acts of service have not gone unnoticed.

And to my hubby, you are an amazing man of God and I am so grateful to be your wife, and as usual there is no one I'd rather be going through life with than you :) Love you!!

No comments: