Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One month and growing well!

Can you believe Zoey Belle is one month old?!? Well I realize I am posting this late but in my defense we have been a bit preoccupied. I suppose with Myles starting school and Jeff's accident we have been a little busy to say the least.

Back to our little girl. She is amazing! She eats better than both boys ever did, PTL. She is growing very well and gaining weight like no other. She sleeps like a champ three to five hours at time especially during the night. When she is awake she is such a delight to be around. She rarely cries which is so different than the boys. Something that is so different from both boys is that she does not like to have a wet or dirty diaper for any length of time, such a girl!!

Here is our Princess P




No comments: